Written by Amitabh Kumar
Welcome, parents and guardians! My name is Amitabh Kumar, and I am a child online safety advocate from India. I am passionate about promoting online safety and have founded Wranga.
In my efforts to promote child online safety, I have come across some online safety games for kids. These games are fun and educational, and they help children understand the risks of the online world and how to stay safe. Here are five online safety games that I recommend for your child:
- Interland - This game teaches children about online privacy, cyberbullying, and how to be a good digital citizen.
- NetSmartz Kids - This game teaches children how to stay safe online and what to do if they encounter unsafe situations.
- Safety Land - This game teaches children how to identify and avoid online hazards, such as cyberbullying, inappropriate content, and phishing scams.
- That's Not Cool - The site offers a range of interactive games and activities designed to teach online safety in the context of healthy and safe relationships online. By engaging with the content on That's Not Cool, your teens can learn how to ensure they're acting safely and responsibly online when interacting with others and avoid falling victim to cyberbullying. It's a great resource to help your teens stay safe online while still having fun and connecting with others.
- Cyber Defense Quiz - It covers various topics such as password strength, email attachments, and phishing, which are essential for kids to know in today's digital age. The quiz is just one part of the website, which also offers a wealth of other games and learning materials to help children understand the importance of online safety. You can even watch the videos with your child and use them to explain different concepts to them. It's an excellent way to keep your children engaged while also educating them about online security.
I highly recommend these games to help your child learn about online safety in a fun and engaging way. As a parent, it is important to monitor your child's online activity and teach them to be responsible digital citizens. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope that these games will help your child stay safe online. If you like them, please share them in your network